[Note: Investment Banking pathway will be available for all Kinobi Lite, Standard & Premium members by end January 2021]
Investment bankers help their clients raise money in capital markets by issuing debt or selling equity in the companies. Other responsibilities include assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and advising them on unique investment opportunities such as derivatives.
At Kinobi, we cover the range of topics and skills needed for you to get from fresh-eyed student, to becoming an Analyst in an Investment Bank, and going forward to building your financial modelling, industry knowledge and relationship management skills.
If you’ve ever wanted to join Investment Banking, here’s the consolidated Bible.
Important Things to Note:
- You will receive a graded certificate at the end of the course curriculum, upon request
- Completion of Mock Interview is required for ‘Distinction’, else ‘Pass’ will be awarded
- Should you choose not to schedule a mock interview, please reach out to us at email@example.com with a screenshot of your pathway progress bar to obtain your certificate (upon completion of all video lessons)
What Will I Learn?
- Technical financial modelling skillsets (DCF, LBO)
- Tips on modelling quickly and accurately
- Multiple valuation techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge on how capital is obtains in a capital stack
- Relationship building and managing upwards in IB
- Interview and resume mastery to get into VC