Management consultants provide expert advice to C-level executives of F1000 companies. They are jack-of-all-trades problem solvers, sitting at the forefront of industry.
At Kinobi, we cover the range of skills and case topics needed for you to get from fresh-eyed student, to becoming an Consultant in a Management Consulting, and going forward to building your consultant toolkit, general industry understanding and case skills.
If you’ve ever wanted to join Management Consulting, here’s the consolidated Bible.
Important Things to Note:
- You will receive a graded certificate at the end of the course curriculum, upon request
- Completion of Mock Interview is required for ‘Distinction’, else ‘Pass’ will be awarded
- Should you choose not to schedule a mock interview, please reach out to us at email@example.com with a screenshot of your pathway progress bar to obtain your certificate (upon completion of all video lessons)
What Will I Learn?
- Consulting landscape and the origins of the industry
- Consultant job progression and day-to-day activities
- Case interview fundamentals and approach
- Multiple case interview deep-dives such as market entry, market sizing and M&A
- Interview and resume mastery to get into MC