Private bankers are responsible for managing the liquid assets and financial activities of high-net-worth clients. They develop working relationships with their clients and potential clients, and provide them with the banking services they desire.
At Kinobi, we cover the range of topics and skills needed for you to get from fresh-eyed student, to becoming an Assistant Relationship Manager in an Private Bank, and going forward to building your investments, industry knowledge and relationship management skills.
If you’ve ever wanted to join Private Banking, here’s the consolidated Bible.
Important Things to Note:
- You will receive a graded certificate at the end of the course curriculum, upon request
- Completion of Mock Interview is required for ‘Distinction’, else ‘Pass’ will be awarded
- Should you choose not to schedule a mock interview, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your pathway progress bar to obtain your certificate (upon completion of all video lessons)
What Will I Learn?
- Career landscape in Asia and career progression in PB
- Knowledge on investment assets and their workings
- Role of Relationship Managers and Investment Counsellors
- Tools used by industry professionals in PB
- Relationship building and managing upwards in PB
- Interview and resume mastery to get into PB