Sales & Trading
[Note: Sales & Trading pathway will be available for all Kinobi Lite, Standard & Premium members by end January 2021]
Sales and Trading (S&T) sits within an investment bank. It consists of salespeople who call institutional investors with ideas and opportunities, and traders who execute orders and advise clients on entering and exiting financial positions.
At Kinobi, we cover the range of topics and skills needed for you to get from fresh-eyed student, to becoming a Salesperson or Trader at a bulge bracket bank, and going forward to building your industry knowledge, relationship management skills, and becoming a well-rounded industry professional who is able to talk about and implement trade ideas.
If you’ve ever wanted to join Sales & Trading, here’s the consolidated Bible.
Important Things To Note:
- You will receive a graded certificate at the end of the course curriculum, upon request
- Completion of Mock Interview is required for ‘Distinction’, else ‘Pass’ will be awarded
- Should you choose not to schedule a mock interview, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your pathway progress bar to obtain your certificate (upon completion of all video lessons))
What Will I Learn?
- Career landscape in Asia and career progression in S&T
- Technical knowhow on how investment assets work
- Frameworks and thought processes behind trade ideas
- Relationship building in building your client book
- Understanding of what quants and structurers do
- Interview and resume mastery to get into S&T