[Note: Venture Capital pathway will be available for all Kinobi Lite, Standard & Premium members by end March 2021]
Venture capitalists provide proprietary experience, capital, and access to networks to add value to passionate entrepreneurs. They transform seed start-ups into industry leaders.
At Kinobi, we cover the range of topics and skills needed for you to get from fresh-eyed student, to becoming an Analyst in a Venture Capital firm, and going forward to building your industry knowledge, relationship management skills, and becoming a well-rounded generalist rockstar.
Consolidate lessons across top tier VC funds here. If you’ve ever wanted to join Venture Capital, here’s the consolidated Bible.
Important Things to Note:
- You will receive a graded certificate at the end of the course curriculum, upon request
- Completion of Mock Interview is required for ‘Distinction’, else ‘Pass’ will be awarded
- Should you choose not to schedule a mock interview, please reach out to us at email@example.com with a screenshot of your pathway progress bar to obtain your certificate (upon completion of all video lessons)
What Will I Learn?
- Career landscape in Asia and career progression in VC
- Knowledge on deal sourcing and evaluation in Asia
- Use back of envelope analysis to analyse deals
- Conduct commercial and financial due diligence
- Build an investment memorandum for IC
- Interview and resume mastery to get into VC