Trustana is a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform of verifiable, international traders. Designed to empower buyers and suppliers to grow their businesses with confidence, Trustana connects trusted trade partners and supports them through their end-to-end trade journey.
Our goal is to enable buyers to efficiently diversify their supply chains by matching them with a set of quality, international suppliers. We also help suppliers to expand their customer base by connecting them with reputable buyers.
The platform leverages decentralised technology to enable users to have control and ownership over their data.
Founded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore, Trustana is based in Singapore with a hub in China.
This role at Trustana provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
This position will be working closely with the go-to-market team to strategise and execute China partnerships.
If you are passionate about learning more about growth marketing / interested in zero to one startup challenges we would love to speak with you!
- Using online networking and messaging tools such as Wechat and LinkedIn to connect with potential customers
- Work closely with the GTM team to bring onboard customers to sign-up on to the digital platform
- Manage and respond to customer queries promptly
- Assist in drafting client marketing messages
- Advanced Mandarin skill and familiarity with Chinese messaging tools
- Preferably previous internship experience in sales and marketing function.
- Good writing and communication skills