We are Digimind, a global software company that provides market intelligence and social media listening solutions to our customers.
We work with 600+ of the world's best brands and agencies, including Friesland Campina, Nestle, Ford, Lenovo, Ogilvy and P&G to name a few.
We have offices in NYC, Paris, Singapore, Rabat, Buenos Aires, Madrid, Grenoble and Amsterdam.
What we are looking for :
In support of our growth, Digimind is seeking a Account Executive to join our dynamic team in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the head of sales you will have the global mission of building and managing your own sales pipeline in order to expand the company’s customer base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively build a portfolio of leads
- Contact prospective clients through cold calls, emails, LinkedIn
- Qualify leads as sales opportunity
- Book technical product demos to qualified prospects
- Collaborate with Digimind pre-sales consultants to prepare technical product demos
- Forecast and close sales
- Attend networking events and conferences to develop contacts
- Build industry knowledge by staying up to date with digital intelligence strategies & best practices including brand reputation, consumer insights, market trends competitive intelligence and influencer marketing strategy
What you bring :
- A degree in Business Administration/Marketing or a related field
- Ideally a successful first experience in a B2B sales position,
- Complete professional fluency in English is required; proficiency in Mandarin/Cantonese Chinese and/or Bahasa a plus,
- Comfortable with the sales tech-stack, you are proficient with Hubspot and Salesforce or willing to quickly learn,
- You are autonomous and tactical in your work, an extrovert with good interpersonal skills you are tenacious and don’t give up easily,
- You want to join a young, dynamic team where you can have a real impact and quickly progress towards more senior roles
What we offer.
- A modern office with a rooftop in the heart of Singapore
- A great on-boarding during which you’ll receive expert training to help you master our suite of proprietary market intelligence and social listening tools
- Quarterly team building events
- The opportunity to work in the world of social media and big data with an international team of passionate professionals