We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members
Why this role matters
As a Sales Coordinator , you’ll provide the necessary support to our regional sales team, marketing team and sales operation team .
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Support Regional Sales VP and the regional sales teams activities requiring coordination across multiple teams in the organization
- Supporting marketing and internal employee engagement programs
- Data collection and analysis for improvement of operational metrics such as forecasting, cross-functional team coordination, data integrity and updation.
- Collaborating with the Sales Operations team as appropriate
- Collate data on new wins and losses for further analysis
- Manage the uploading of invoices to customer account portals and co-ordinating with finance for accurate tracking.
- Coordinate teams and maintain oversight on the RFP process and timelines
What you'll bring
- Attention to detail and proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to tackle tough problems with a solution-oriented mindset
- Resourceful, proactive, and adaptive in dealing with operational hurdles
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining overall team goals
What's required for application
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Excel is a plus
- 2+ years of work experience
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.