In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
excluding partnerships - https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/
BNP Paribas Wealth Management is a leading private bank for decades in Asia with operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, China and India. For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting clients’ wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to their loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones.
The APAC Graduate Programme is a comprehensive 24-month programme designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members. The position will report directly to Head of Business Management. During the 24-month program period, Graduate Trainee will be able to learn from supporting business managers with strategic initiatives, performing analytical work to solve business issues, and developing performance reports to drive business growth. In addition, the Graduate trainee is also expected to work on cross-function projects and gain a holistic understanding of WM business.
It is expected that the graduate will acquire knowledge/understanding of Wealth Management business and develop the overall skills set required to successfully contribute to the Wealth Management business,
Specific job scope includes but not limited to the following:
- Perform management information collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Develop management presentation / proposal as assigned by business managers.
- Perform business process review, identify potential issues, and provide resolution suggestions where applicable.
- Support key business initiatives on assignment basis.
- Support meeting arrangement
- Support event logistics activities
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
- Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2021 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in programming
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Good knowledge of data analytics
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong interest in wealth management / asset management
- Prior related internship within wealth management / asset management is an advantage