Start your Finance Career with Grab
This programme provides fresh graduates with the opportunity of a lifetime to grow into a Finance professional within the dynamic environment of the largest technology company in South East Asia! Powered by heart and driven by technology, selected Finance Graduates will be part of unlocking the true potential of the region by improving the lives of 650 million people in South East Asia.
The 24-months Grab Finance Graduate Programme will equip you with real-world experience, as you rotate through four teams within Grab’s Finance department, working on projects that support and grow Grab and enable our operations and technology teams to drive South East Asia forward.
Get to know our Team:
The Finance team at Grab is part of the organization’s core foundation, ensuring that we are effectively managing, reporting and raising capital to drive the company's growth and business activities. The support they render is paramount in the success of our collaborations, partnerships and operation projects by strengthening our business processes.
The Grab Finance Graduate Programme:
Grab Finance Graduates will undergo 4 six-month rotations across different teams in Finance.
The first three rotations will be with Financial Control, Country Finance and Financial Planning & Analysis, and will build your Grab Finance Fundamentals. Through your rotations, you will receive personalised coaching and mentorship, as well as customised feedback from your Rotation Managers, regarding your strengths and development areas.
Based on your performance, and considering the talent needs of Finance, your fourth rotation will position you for hyper-growth, both for the remainder of the Finance Graduate Programme and for the next steps of your financial career!
Through the Program, you will be supported by a rigorous Learning & Development syllabus, which will complement your on-the-job learnings! Outstanding Finance Grads may also receive subsidies and support for undertaking professional accounting qualifications.
In tandem with the work you do in their rotations, Finance Grads will receive an eye into the thinking of the Chief Financial Officer, as they undertake projects personally sponsored by the CFO, helping them to further accelerate their exposure and development.
Lastly, Finance Grads who consistently outperform expectations may be considered for an early promotion into the next corporate grade, enabling them to undertake more responsibility in their roles, post program.
- You should have graduated/ are graduating from reputable universities, between November 2020 and June 2021, and have shown outstanding academic and co-curricular achievement. (Candidates who will graduate by the end of 2021 or who have less than 12 months of working experience may also be considered.)
- You should have strong fundamentals in Finance/ Accounting related subjects.
- You should have existing legal right to work in Singapore (as a Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident) or you are a Foreigner on a Student Pass, who is required to work in Singapore post-graduation as part of a bond. Due to challenges related to moving candidates between locations arising from COVID-19, candidates based overseas would be at a lower priority, until borders re-open.
Who are we looking for?
- A keen interest in both Finance and Technology and a passion to make a difference in society through your work is a must.
- Driven individuals with a positive attitude, with a proven ability to produce high-quality work, even when working on multiple workstreams under time pressure.
- Team Players who are comfortable working both as parts of teams, as well as leading the team on specific workstreams.
- Young professionals who hold themselves to the highest standards of integrity, and who seek to establish and build trust with all whom they work with.
- Life-long learners who are confident in their knowledge base and capabilities, but humble enough to recognise that they are still works-in-progress and seek to leverage the shared wisdom of their teams to make the best decisions and reach the best outcomes.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? Please submit a resume and cover letter by 30 April 2021. We look forward to hearing from you!