This opportunity is ONLY for students who are available for a full-time internship, minimum of 20 weeks from August - December 2021.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
About the team:
Grab Financial Group is disrupting the landscape of fin-tech in Southeast Asia. Being a part of this team as an intern, you will work on digital financial projects that increase financial inclusion and economic opportunity for millions of users and micro-entrepreneurs across Southeast Asia.
If you are keen to join the Partnership or Strategy team in Grab Financial Group, Apply now!
- You should be a full-time student majoring in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields seeking a matriculated internship
- You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad
- You should be able to commit full-time from August to December 2021, for a minimum of 20 weeks
- You should have strong communication, analytical skills and attention to detail
- You should have a working knowledge of using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva and Excel (VBA/Macro if possible)
- The ability to contribute creative ideas to campaigns and be hands-on is essential
- Being agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical
- The ability to design simple social posts and to write persuasive copy with a friendly tone may be an advantage
We require our interns in Singapore to be covered under the Employment Act (EA) and Work Injury Compensation (WICA) act. As such, our internship opportunities are limited to students of any nationality studying in Singapore, and Singaporean/PR studying in any location.
For more information, view the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) website. If you do not qualify for our internship opportunities, we encourage you to review our Traineeship openings instead!
Ready to apply? Please complete this application by 7th May 2021. We look forward to speaking to you soon!