2021 H2 Term-time Internship - Product Management
This opportunity is only for students who are available for at least 20 weeks from July to December 2021 for internship.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Team:
The Product team follows a simple philosophy: our products must be useful and delight our customers all while enhancing their lives. Our humble user experience practitioners come from different parts of the world and have different backgrounds, such as engineering, content strategy, industrial design, architecture, psychiatry, printing etc. We believe diversity enables innovation. Being a part of the product team you will work backwards from the customer : by collecting data, user feedback and use that to understand your user better and form your product development roadmap
& collaborate with engineering , design and analytics to define an ambitious strategy, develop and execute on delivering great experiences for users.
We have exciting internship opportunities available in several teams, including GrabFinancial, Product, GrabAds, Engineering, Corporate, GrabFood, Transport, Insights & Growth.
- Full-time students majoring in IT, Finance, Marketing, Business, Accountancy, Engineering or Statistics seeking a matriculated internship
- You are enrolled in a Singapore university, or a Singaporean/PR studying abroad
- Be able to commit full-time from July to December 2021, for a minimum of 20 weeks
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, project management and analytical skills
- Have knowledge in General Operations, Insurance, Finance or Tech consulting
- Good at Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of software (SQL/Python) is an added advantage
We require our interns in Singapore to be covered under the Employment Act (EA) and Work Injury Compensation (WICA) act. As such, our internship opportunities are limited to students of any nationality studying in Singapore, and Singaporean/PR studying in any location.
Ready to apply? Please submit a resume and cover letter by 7 May 2021 indicating your area of interest from the above mentioned opportunities.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!