What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It's Yours To Build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will have the opportunity to make your mark on the Finance Business Consulting area in the context of an international firm, working cross borders. We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities - we are committed to help you achieve a balanced lifestyle. We will offer you a friendly, yet challenging environment and you will benefit from on-going trainings and an international network that is full of challenges and opportunities. We will give you the opportunity to increase your level of autonomy and responsibility in a short period of time by involving you in challenging projects.
As an Intern within our Business Consulting Finance team, you will help to drive our Finance agenda forward and you will play an important role in supporting us to shape following selected areas
- Gathering data and information on current-state processes through supporting interviews and process walkthroughs with the client counterparts
- Researching and collecting of relevant information and knowledge from our internal resources to prepare value-adding recommendations
- Analyzing, optimizing and/or (re-)designing end-to-end Finance processes (including technology used)
- Automating Finance processes using Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning
- Assisting Managers/Senior Managers/Directors and Partners in proposal development
- Attending internal Finance related trainings and web-based learnings related to Finance area
- Developing positive relationship with peers, supervisors and counselors who can provide advice and support.
What We Look For
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in any discipline
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills in English (additional local language skills are considered an asset)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
What’s In It For You
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What You Can Expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts