At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is seeking an Associate Consultant to be part of a young, exciting company that is growing rapidly in the Asia Pacific.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Does the idea of tackling new challenges daily push you out of bed in the morning? A leading provider of business applications in the Cloud, Veeva Systems is looking for a strong analytical thinker and energetic “go-getter” to become part of a dynamic team of consulting services professionals responsible for the successful implementation of our highly innovative cloud solutions for the life sciences industry. As part of this team, the Associate Consultant will assist our life sciences customers by participating in business process due diligence, requirements definition, solution design and configuration, and system and training documentation. The Associate Consultant will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best Senior Consultants and Solution Architects in the industry and learn best practices for business analysis, application design, and project management.
What You’ll Do
- Work as part of a project team and collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Project Managers
- Learn technical consulting, software solution design, industry business processes, and project management skills
- Participate in business process discovery workshops with customers, gather requirements, and support fit/gap analysis
- Configure (tailor) Veeva products to match customer needs under the guidance of experienced Solution Architects
- Help with building and testing the solution, training customers, and final deployment
- Create documentation of system requirements and design to help complete successful implementations
- Explain solutions to a variety of audiences and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design
- Guide customer project teams to apply business and technical best practices
- Academic performance: Strong performance in your course major.
- Leadership: A leader who thrives in a team environment.
- Critical thinking: A critical thinker who loves a challenge. Ability to take technical and business concepts and express them as potential solution designs.
- Communication: A great communicator, in person and in writing.
- Should be proficient in the English language.
- Technology: Aptitude and interest in technology. Proficiency with various software applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio.
- Ability to manage time in person and remotely, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel as needed up to 20-25% of the time
- Candidates who are permanent residents or citizens of Singapore would be given preference
Nice to Have
- Fluency in another Asian language (Mandarin, Japanese)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomed Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degree or commensurate work experience is preferred.
- An internship or experience with a pharma company is a plus.
- CRM System Knowledge (Salesforce preferred) and/or Document Management Systems
- Programming experience or knowledge of Relational Database concepts
Perks And Benefits
- Allocation for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.