Ø Performs tasks such as gathering, organising and reviewing accounting and financial data
Ø Undertaking research and documentation work
Ø Study clients` financial statements and assist in making projections and assessment of business plans
Ø Assist with the preparation of reports and presentations
Ø Support and assist the Head of Transactions Advisory Services in various tasks not limited to M&A, Management Consulting, and internal training
You will provide services through the following service areas:
Transaction advisory service
- Financial Due Diligence
- Business Valuation (including PL/CF projection)
- M&A Integration service (mainly business and accounting process integration)
- Buy-side & sell-side advisory (mainly execution but including sourcing)
- Market entry and business development in South East Asia
- Turnaround and Restructuring consulting
- Strategic planning (including market research)
To qualify for this role, you must have –
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance or Business Analytics or any relevant field.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Possess strong writing, communication, and presentation skills in order to prepare deliverables for submission to clients and contribute ideas in team discussions.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to present solutions to complex problems in a logical and step-by-step manner.
- Open-mindedness and flexibility to tackle new never-seen-before problems as a team.
- Exceptional team-player; willingness to prioritise team responsibilities and proactively consult team members where necessary.
It will be good, if you also have –
▪ Professional certifications – CPA, CFA, CVA etc.
▪ Some working experience in a professional services firm