Associate Investment Consultant
- Looking to build a strong career progression in the Financial Services industry?
- Driven and self-motivated for success?
- A good team player and have a positive mindset?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
As Associate Investment Consultant, you help clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing their financial situation; develop and present financial strategies and plans and provide advisory services in protection and risk management throughout their whole life cycle. You will also provide investment advisory services to clients with the aim to grow their money through various investment strategies.
Successful candidates will be placed on a 3 to 6 months holistic and comprehensive training programme to equip you with the knowledge and skills to succeed in your business with our Branch Managers at respective Phillip Investor Centres. With proven results, you will have the chance to be converted to a full time employee. Build your career with us now!
You will be responsible and involved in:
- Client Acquisition through various prospecting strategies
- Participate in business development activities relating to Financial Planning
- Review prospective/existing client portfolios
- Propose solutions and planning for client investment needs
- Client Management and Retention
- Attend and respond to customer queries professionally
- 21 years old and above (based on MAS requirements)
- Singapore Citizens
- A Diploma/Degree, preferably in Business, Banking & Finance, or Engineering
- Passion in Investment/Financial Planning
Who we are looking for:
- Entry level candidates
- Mid-Career Switch - Candidates looking to build a long-term career with us and have control over your variable remuneration which allows you to achieve financial freedom.
Experienced candidates in the financial services sector may be considered for the role of Investment Consultant, Relationship Manager or Branch Manager.