This is an exciting opportunity to join the young and dynamic team at Asia Market Entry to support our clients in their business expansion into Asia, working with partners such as Microsoft and Government Trade Agencies.
We are looking for a highly motivated & determined individual to continue and increase the growth of the
business. With a focus on business development for our company and business development and project
management for our clients, this opportunity will give you a variety of exposure to companies of all sizes and across many verticals.
Role and Responsibilities
▪ Manage existing accounts and develop new business.
▪ Build strong and professional relationships with a selection of key clients.
▪ Focus on growing and managing the profitability of your key clients and any new business accounts
▪ Work in a consultative role with key accounts.
▪ Have a sound knowledge of marketing and sales strategies for an account that is focused on targeting
enterprise software solutions.
▪ Ability to research and write articles on various topics within the tech sector.
Required Skills and Experience
▪ Tertiary degree or higher
▪ Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills including outstanding telephone and written communication skills.
▪ Professional attitude to client management.
▪ Ability to work in an international environment, being cognizant of different sales and buyer practices
in the Asia region.
▪ Enthusiasm, initiative and above all a great sense of humour!
▪ An interest and preferably background in any of the above-mentioned sectors
▪ Multilingual would be an advantage