Founded in Summer 2014 and upon graduation from the world's most prestigious YCombinator (S15), Xfers is Southeast Asia’s leading Fintech platform for digital businesses, enabling open banking for Southeast Asia. Xers processes payments, automates the disbursement of funds, prevents fraud, and fights against money laundering activities.
Today, Xfers and its partnering merchant process over US$150 million for over 10 million unique active users every month across Singapore and Indonesia.
In Singapore, Xfers is the holder of a Major Payment Institution license for e-money issuance under the new Payment Services Act. In Indonesia, Xfers offers a range of API-driven financial solutions that include Channeling of loans, Disbursements, and Virtual Accounts. Xfers works closely with regulators to ensure that all its products and services are fully compliant with the highest regulatory standards.
We have a clear goal in mind which is to make payments in South-east Asia accessible and simple for everyone. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world who have invested in Dropbox, Facebook, Airbnb, and Twitch.
For more information, visit: https://www.xfers.com/.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Gather feedback from customers/prospects and share with internal teams
- Min. 1 years working experience, preferably sales experience
- Fast learner and passion for sales and fintech
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations