Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to users, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are two applications that leverage Affinidi's technology – Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen. This role at Affinidi provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
As a member of our Affinidi's Business Development team, you will be given the opportunity to be part of our latest and exciting team in Safe Travel – a fully digitized and automated technology that ties inbound traveller's COVID taste results with participating Clinics from their country of origin. Such use of decentralized identity technology will benefit Singapore and participating countries with authenticated information for a seamless and validated process at airport checkins.
- Become knowledgeable about the company's technology, products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on safe travel industry developments;
- Research new partnership opportunities and establish connections with relevant parties;
- Assist in the development of business strategies by using data and statistical analysis
- Write articles about recent developments and technologies;
- Establish, grow, and manage social media presence;
- Assist in ad-hoc market research and analysis in SEA.
- Passionate about emerging technologies;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; enjoys interactions
- Relevant internship experience in business development or a related field (start-up, entrepreneurship, consulting, etc.) preferred;
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia preferred, due to mid-term market focus.
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply