Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this role will be measured on:
- Leading global investor relations and business development
- Managing reporting, investor meetings, presentations
- Representing the fund at industry events and conferences
- Media liaison
- Acting as an advisor to the investment team, regarding investor interest
- Being an important point of contact for the regulators across various markets
- Tertiary – Polytechnic Diploma / University Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience of having led fund raising in the PE / VC setup, successfully closed rounds.
- Proven track record in managing LP relationships and running co-investment processes
- Strong business acumen with logical and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English and Mandarin Language
- Results-oriented and able to work independently
- The candidate should be operationally hands-on and thrive on working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
Acting, Business Development, Investor Relations, Job Descriptions, Leadership, Management, New Business Development, Start-ups, Strategic Partnerships, Strategic Planning, Strategy, point of contact, strategic business development management, Strong presentation skills, industry events, Media liaison