Interested in a career in Sales? Work hand-in-hand with our global sales team and gain hands-on experience. From business development projects to client meetings, we are looking for somebody who can help us drive our sales activities to the next level.
Bambu is a Fintech company with 70+ peeps. We are B2B, which means we only develop tech for financial institutions. Our platform helps users save and invest for their future, so we like to think we’re helping people in some small way. The plan for us is to make the platform intelligent piece-by-piece, to help people manage their spending and money every day.We’re a fast-growing startup based in Singapore, with branch offices in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, London, San Francisco, and Dubai. Founded in 2016, and largely privately owned by the founders and employees, we have the financial backing of one of the world’s leading players in our industry in Franklin Templeton. We have clients in every continent except Antarctica. Yeah, we’re still working on that. Oh, and we also launched Singapore’s first robo-advisor platform back in 2016 with Crossbridge Connect.Did I mention the awards? No? Well… We won the Best Early Stage Startup at Fintech Finals 2017 and the Best Show Award in FinovateAsia 2017 for our machine learning algorithms. We are also Alumni of SuperCharger 2.0 Accelerator program and finalist at Jumpstart organized by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund.More about the culture at Bambu: https://medium.com/bambu-life/the-selfless-startup-e5130c6d9aa5
What We’re Offering
- A chance to interact and work with key Bambu players (don’t be surprised if you find yourself having a casual chat about your favorite hobbies with our CEO).
- An experience that will help you determine if this is the right career path and industry for you!
- A space to develop and execute your own ideas. We are always looking for a fresh perspective.
- Killer office with pretty decent perks. We take care of our people.
What You Need To Do
- to manage your own lead generation project including research & qualification of new clients
- to help managing databases in our CRM (Hubspot)
- to assist in maintaining, updating & translating sales materials
- to work with our sales team on the strategy of new product launches
- to create sales reports for our global sales team
- to attend our weekly global sales meeting and client meetings
- to assist in market & industry research
Required Skills And Experience
- You will be business-minded, be passionate about sales & tech and have the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- You are confident and have excellent communications skills
- Having experience in the fields of sales would be advantageous but NOT required
- Good communication skills in English (written & verbal communication)
- Min. 6 months of internship, full or part-time possible