ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
This role pertains to ShopBack GO in Singapore - our new product which allows Users to now earn cashback in-store at over 700+ merchants islandwide, completing the Online to Offline experience for Users in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the Offline landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack GO team in Singapore!
- Be part of a new team in driving our business development efforts in a strategic project
- Speaking with merchant partners to see how we can help to scale their business in meaningful ways
- Own a KPI yourself and immerse yourself in the Startup culture of owning change and executing new projects
- Think, innovate and find new ways to improve the company with your own project
- Able to commit for a minimum of 4 months full-time (ideally 6 months)
- Able to start immediately (preferrably)
- Fast learner and able to adapt to changes
- Communication skills are key - the ability to convince and to deliver are a plus
- Independent and proactive -- able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Most importantly, be keen to be part of a new, exciting team to drive change!