Campus Hiring is now on and we invite all graduates and those who have 12-18 months of work experience to join us for a career in an e-commerce industry.
What can you expect in this program?
- Real-life and hands on experience in building your business - think and act like an a true business owner
- Loads of opportunities to collaborate across teams, exposing you to management, operations, planning and digital marketing strategies
- Be at the fore front of our key business plans and execution
- Fast-paced and never a dull day!
- Working with like-minded individuals - always pushing the boundaries
Selection and Interview Process:
March - April: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a video self-interview and general online psychometric assessment
April - May: Interviews and offer
June: Welcome to Lazada!
** Please note that shortlisted candidates will also be considered for other suitable roles within Lazada Group if there is a fit**
Joining one of our category management teams, you will be responsible to:
• Lead business development efforts to support and drive the growth of Lazada platform in Singapore based on the company and category strategy
• Identify new market segments and valuable brand/retailer prospects through data-driven analysis of the market and category behaviour
• Acquire and incubate key target brands/retailers in line with the long-term strategic plan
• Onboarding new and potential global brand players as well as facilitating marketing collaborations between the brand and Lazada
• Implement campaigns and initiatives for new brands to boost their performance
• Ensure overall sales target are met through planning, forecasting, marketing and collaboration with internal teams
• Recommend processes and performance measures to improve and motivate BD task force in line with the company objectives
• Identify key projects needed to improve on important traffic metrics and set relevant project plans in place
• Support the successful execution and roll-out of business performance improvement plans, such as system adoption, campaign coordination and execution activities, etc
• Exceptional relationship development skills at all levels
• Excellent written & verbal communication as well as presentation & negotiation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Word & Excel) – ability to develop & deliver quality presentations