Channel Sales Manager (SE Asia & India) - remote role, Singapore
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for sales enablement of their assigned channel, and managing their channel to achieve stated sales targets.
The Channel Sales Manager is a grade 8.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the GitLab and assigned channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of GitLab personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, serives, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Must have experience working with partners extensively in SE Asia and India
- Experience selling in the Software Development Tools and/or Application Lifecycle Management space via channel partnerships
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- Experience selling Open Source Solutions
- 5+ years of experience with B2B sales
- 10 years selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and GitLab teams.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and results driven.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab
- Ability to use GitLab
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. See our culture page for more!