Are you a strategic, solution-oriented thinker and a problem solver? Do you have a proven track record in Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) or Institutional client coverage?
We’re looking for a relationship manager known as Client Advisor in our bank to join our Global Family Office Group (GFO), a unique joint-venture between UBS Investment Bank (IB) and Global Wealth Management providing a holistic, institutionalized coverage for family offices and corporates. We are looking for someone to:
- build, establish and grow long-term client relationships
- provide trusted advice to clients drawing on expertise from across our global organization
- ensure delivery of the institutional product suite to GFO clients across capital markets (Equities, FX Rates & Credit), private equity investments, financing and advisory solutions
- identify potential GFO clients and drive the process to onboard them
- coordinate cross-divisional coverage to ensure GFO clients are covered by the relevant IB product specialists
- ensure GFO compliance guidelines are strictly adhered to when interacting with clients and prospects. Comply with all regulations, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
- be responsible for developing the business plan for GFO client relationships and delivering planned financial results
- break down barriers and overcome operational bottlenecks to ensure a flawless client experience
- keep accurate and up-to-date KYC records and client investor profiles
- be able to take tactical and strategic views of clients’ investments and closely monitor their portfolio quality
You will be working in our Global Family Office Group. The GFO team is responsible for prospecting and building long-standing, cross divisional relationships and delivering products, services and advice to the largest Family Office clients domiciled Asia.
- in-depth experience and knowledge of IB offerings, and ability to lead early stage cross product pitches or have significant experience in dealing with UHNW Clients in Asia as a private banker
- background in corporate or investment banking is advantageous especially as a relationship banker with long-standing relationships with owners of mid to large companies
- firm grasp of Asia Pacific financial markets and regulatory frameworks
- able to work collaboratively to ensure team approach to provide best possible solution
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- proven track record in working with sophisticated clients and complex investments
- expert in relevant compliance regulations, policies and guidelines
- excellent communicator in English and any other Asian languages including Mandarin to support the regional client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.