HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP’s Sales Operations supports its Sales Representatives - Agents who directly serve the company’s customers with its ownership of a series of Sales Rep orientated functions, applications and processes, as well as the upgrading and transformation of these assets.
The coverage of activities undertaken by Sales Operations stretches from Opportunity Creation to Product Configuration to Pricing and Quotation, to Order Fulfilment, and includes reporting, payouts processing and compliance tracking.
If you are our College Intern- Sales Operations in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Manage the sales experience improvement programme, working cross functionally to collect inputs, analyse them, invoke action taking, follow-up tightly and communicate progress.
- Carry out the task of data analysis and clean-up in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, in order to minimise or eradicate downstream re-work.
- Manage a project which results in the implementation of a Deal Registration programme to countries in Asia.
- Investigate the total time required for a Special Pricing request to be processed and approved, and evaluate how this may be improved in order to be more competitive.
- Design and implement an RPA (Robotics Programme) which automates a number of rule-based manual actions so as increase speed and productivity.
- Develop a unified mobile app, which provides for the many tasks executed by the Sales Reps and combines different mobile apps targeting the HP sales reps, into a single platform.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Degree in any field
- Able to commit to a 5-6 Months Full Time Internship