What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The selected candidate will be a key contributor to the Deloitte SEA Innovation team and be involved in engagement of startup ecosystems across Southeast Asia to identify and develop insights that are crucial in this region, (co)develop programmes, content and initiatives to develop firmwide awareness.
- Develop, implement strategies and execute comprehensive plans and programs, (both short and long-term) — to support the firm’s objectives
- Build and grow strong local communities through networking efforts, partnerships, content generation and other user engagement and acquisition programs to improve Deloitte’s presence in different ways at ecosystem events
- Research how macro trends and shifts in the competitive landscape influence the opportunities in that space
- Translate research into valuable insights and analysis that can be used to craft effective communications, programmes and content development
- Ideate, write and execute original and iconic creative concepts from derived insights
- Write compelling and grammatically clean long-form website/app copy as well as effective headlines, taglines and calls to action
- Minimum 4 years of work experience for Assistant Manager, 2 years of experience for Consultant role, in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Familiarity with SEA startup ecosystem
- Experience in a client-facing role desired
- Experience and knowledge in emerging digital technologies and innovative business models desired
- Self-starter, capable of working independently, proactive and able to operate effectively in ambiguity
- Possess high proficiency in MS office (creative tools are a plus)
- Creativity and an eye for visual design desirable
- Comfortable for occasional regional (within SEA) travel – dependent on COVID-19 situation