Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 23 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
We are currently looking for a Consultant to join our team to lead and manage client projects in operational excellence.
As a Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Singapore office, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
This will involve:
- Participation in projects with leading businesses in Financial Services and Insurance, as well as other Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries
- Being hands on and contributing to the successful execution of clients projects.
- Ensuring hands on approach to growing the office with emphasis on high standard client delivery, content development and business development
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Taking part to the recruitment process of future Consultants
- Ideally, you would have been involved in Consulting projects in business improvement, change management, business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
- Possess the ability to work on projects independently, accelerate projects delivery and mitigate, deter and escalate risks and issues efficiently.
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economic, Business or Finance.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in the management consulting industry and/or Financial Services/Insurance sector is preferred
- Strong entrepreneurial drive: thrives on growth challenges with regard to client development and business development
- Good project management and presentation skills.
This will be the right role for you if;
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions.
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role.
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast growing team.
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance driven.