We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We're Looking For
You are a Corporate Account Manager, responsible to develop and engage with a set of public sector accounts. You are responsible to build C-level relationship and be their trusted value advisor by helping them to tackle business challenges through Citrix solution. You share the Citrix portfolio roadmap and insights to customer, enable the customer to nurture Citrix solutions within their organization. You increase Citrix wallet share within these assigned accounts.
- Develop accounts with high potential into larger accounts with regular revenue generation
- Build partnership-based relationships with customers
- Covers named corporate accounts
- Drives consistent revenue generation selling the entire Citrix portfolio
- Transforms transactional and opportunistic customer relationships into continuous relationships
- Engages a team of Citrix and channel partner resources
- Increase share of wallet and product and service solution revenue generation within Citrix’s largest accounts; be a technology thought partner for the customer
- Develops deep multi-year relationships with C-suite or equivalent
- Establish relationships and engage with the business and IT management level to identify opportunities and sell Citrix products and services direct to existing large and strategic accounts. Understand their business and IT strategies, priorities and goals.
- Carry a revenue quota to meets or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
- Interact strongly with customer at the Senior Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts within these accounts. Understand and document customer’s business and IT strategies, priorities and goals
- Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix products and services revenue within assigned enterprise accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies. .
- Establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable licensing contracts.
- Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products and services.
- Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts and management reporting in SalesForce.com.
- Assist in securing non-commissionable revenue in assigned accounts (including Subscription Advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of sales experience, including significant selling software to large enterprise accounts and strong history of quota achievement.
- Viewed as an expert in application software or networking sales in the company and/or industry.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas.
- Proven track record in closing complex enterprise sales
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Corporate Account Manager
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.