Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
With 6000+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 7-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
Are you an aspiring individual looking for an opportunity in a fast growing start up?
If you are an effective communicator, driven and passionate team player and result driven sales person, we have the prefect job for you!
We are searching for Corporate Sales Executive to join our fun, fast-paced, growing team and take on full responsibility for converting sales leads into customers.
If you understand all things that are worth doing are never easy, and you want to become a better version of yourself, apply now!
- Sales operations: acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships
- Business development: develop new business opportunities and partnerships with customers
- Sales standards: identify, build and enforce Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues
- Performance: constantly track the performance of your team to close deals and retain business users, and build corrective/improving initiatives
What We Seek
- End to end sales process - Prospect, Qualifying, Pitch, Close
- Attend networking events, community events and hearings to generate leads
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Up sell additional products as need arises
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to Sales Manager
- Negotiate price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals
- Attend training to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
- Be ready for challenges and growth opportunities
What You'll Need
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Sound business acumen and analyzing data to make the best sales strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Constantly updated with what is happening in the market through regular reading and research
- Self Starter - Motivated to work on your own initiatives and takes ownership
- Pro-activeness - Have the desire to gain sales knowledge through constant self-learning