- We are looking for a passionate, driven and results-oriented individual to join the Indonesia Growth team. This person will be expected to support the e-commerce operations and marketing for our prepaid product.
- The ideal individual should be comfortable in a VUCA environment, be innovative in thinking and comfortable working independently without much supervision.
- The candidate should be confident in challenging the status quo, come up with ideas to boost growth and retention via e-commerce channels, run experiments, analyze the results and drive implementation of successful initiatives.
- Reporting to the Senior Growth Lead (Carrie Sim) and working directly with the Brand and Campaign Lead, and Operations Country Lead (Algie Aldhian Akbar), the successful candidate will take ownership of a number of strategic cross functional projects with the Product, Marketing and Commercial teams as well as with our external partners to drive our growth on e-commerce.
- S/he will be expected to manage our marketing funnel on e-commerce channels, run promotional campaigns to drive acquisition, track performance and ensure excellent end-to-end execution of daily, weekly and monthly campaigns. Additionally, the candidate will also need to perform some competitor analysis to ensure we offer the most relevant products/offers to our customers.
- This is a minimum 6 month internship
- This role is based in Jakarta
ABOUT CIRCLES LIFE
- Circles.Life is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016, and have since expanded to Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Japan. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction and growth.
- Circles.Life was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) & Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub), who are supported by an all-star leadership team including C-suite executives from Tata Docomo, Paypal, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Hooq/ Singtel, and Flipkart (to name a few)
- It now employs 300+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia
- Notable accolades from past years include: Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)- YouGov Customer's Choice; Top Telco for Customer Service-Seedly; and Top Employer-Influential Brands (2019)
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
- Create your own path - autonomy and freedom to define the vision of the role and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members - play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through hard problems with the cross functional departments to bring user feedback to the forefront and transform product design solutions
- 10X - Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support Growth Marketing team in day-to-day e-commerce campaign operations
- Work with Design and Growth Teams in production of online assets for commercial campaigns
- Plan out sales and marketing campaign calendar for e-commerce channels
- Work directly with e-commerce partner business development teams on exploring new initiatives to drive acquisition and retention
- Perform hygiene checks to ensure campaigns are set up correctly
- Work closely with operations team and external fulfillment partner to make sure all orders are fulfilled and customers’ queries replied in a timely manner
- Assist in operations manager in stock management and ordering
- Tracking and optimisation of e-commerce channel performance
- Execute operational tasks independently through collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders, as well as external partners
- Weekly update on competitor best offers and product launches and trends
- Other ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed by the team
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
- Design Team
- Growth Marketing Team
- Operations Team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, decision making and troubleshooting complex issues with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- With an entrepreneurial spirit, and the grit, resilience and resourcefulness to overcome obstacles
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa and ability to communicate to regional team members comfortably in English
One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- Impact from Day 1 - Translate ideas to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.