MRC Ventures Pte Ltd
MRC Ventures is a technology venture builder that builds meaningful companies that changes businesses and consumers' lives. Our ventures are in social media, digital marketing, blockchain and mobile technology.
We execute our ideas with gusto and expect to win.
We have been able to achieve market leadership positions in industries we are involved in and we are able to prove out concepts rapidly. Afterall, we live only once and we make the best out of it.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic and creative team in this journey, we would love to speak to you.
IF YOU ARE
- constantly adopting the latest innovations even before they become a thing;
- keen in learning more about venture capital investments; and
- excited to join the start-up scene
- to be part of a global team and mission
CONGRATULATIONS! (because that’s already half your battle won)
MRC Ventures would like to invite missionaries on board to learn the ropes from seasoned entrepreneurs as the company executes its plans.
As an intern, you will get to be part of the financial planning process. In addition, you will be able to sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge in learning how to raise capital, make investments and build ventures. During the process, you will not only be exposed to the ups and downs of the business world, but also be able to hone your problem-solving skills at the same time.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to receive hands-on training and mentorship; so apply now and find out what it’s like to be a part of a winning team today!
What is expected of you
- To assist in fundraising
- Valuation of new business models and competitors
- Conducting due diligence
- Constructing and presenting market research reports
- Support Miscellaneous strategic initiatives projects
- Attend investor meetings with the Management
- Prepare financial projections, cash flow statements, P/L statements, budget reports
- Prepare documents and slides for current and prospective investors
- Liaise with bankers and investors
- Report directly to and work closely with CEO
-Support senior management in the creation of high level proposals and business documents.
-Help the business development teams tender and win business opportunities.
-Join and contribute during business meetings and client presentations for some of the largest companies in the world.
What you can expect
- Good exposure
- High networking chances
- Work shadowing under CEO
*Undergraduates from Business/ Accountancy/ Finance disciplines are strongly encouraged to apply*
No work experience is necessary at all. We are scouting for self-starters who are independent learners and yet are team executors. Here’s how we define it:
1. A desire of ownership on what they do; meaning they own the task they are given and are constantly looking at ways to improve things.
2. Keen interest to pick up new skills and knowledge on the go; we admire individuals who seek to broaden their minds by taking initiatives to ask questions and learn from everyone around them.
3. Willingness and the initiative to execute, and to help their fellow team-mates; our culture is one of cooperation and teamwork. We work cross-functionally and take pride in execution.
4. Polite, respectful, open and honest. We tell things as they are; if there's a problem, we point it out. If there's something which is done wrongly, we clarify it immediately and swiftly. And this applies to anyone in the company.
Perks and Benefits
Apart from a well-stocked pantry, on-job transportation claims, open-communication culture (Feedback suggestions), more importantly, what’s in it for you is a chance to be groomed and enhanced, to further improve yourself in terms of work experience for your resume and the receipt of a well-written appraisal by the end of the internship.
We value and encourage communication among our various departments as this helps widen your knowledge bank, stay well informed and the knowledge you’ll be assimilating would prove valuable in all future endeavours.
- Learn directly from the Co-founders and senior management.
- Get into the ground of several business units at the same time.
- Be in the unique opportunity of both the Buy and Sell side of the Venture Capital and startup ecosystem.