ABOUT THIS ROLE
- We are looking for a meticulous and driven self-learner that is comfortable with both data and people. The role comes with the opportunity to put into practice multiple skillsets - stakeholder management, data analysis and growth opportunities. Candidate should be able to communicate clearly and concisely across various business teams. The ideal candidate should be a problem-solver and gets excited by finding solutions backed with data.
- Reporting to the Head of Singapore (Siddarth Chaturvedi) and working directly with the Interim SG Growth Lead (Jeanette Wong), the successful candidate will take ownership of a number of strategic initiatives, such as (but not limited to) evaluating a new business opportunity, market sizing, operational execution, partnership management, business development and contribute towards building a progressive culture at a rapidly-growing organization.
- S/he will be expected to work alongside different business units to manage and upkeep dashboards to keep the team focus on aligned goals. As a growth intern, s/he will also be given the opportunity to own and drive short-term growth projects. In these cases, s/he is expected to learn how to set relevant success metrics and pro-actively report findings and learnings to the wider team.
- This is a minimum 6 month internship
- This is a group level role based in Singapore
ABOUT CIRCLES LIFE
- Circles.Life is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016, and have since expanded to Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Japan. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction and growth.
- Circles.Life was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) & Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub), who are supported by an all-star leadership team including C-suite executives from Tata Docomo, Paypal, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Hooq/ Singtel, and Flipkart (to name a few)
- It now employs 300+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia
- Notable accolades from past years include: Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)- YouGov Customer's Choice; Top Telco for Customer Service- Seedly; and Top Employer- Influential Brands (2019)
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
- Create your own path - autonomy and freedom to define the vision of the role and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members - play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through hard problems with the cross functional departments to bring user feedback to the forefront and transform product design solutions
- 10X - Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
- Unparalleled access - Not only will the successful candidate have broad content knowledge across functions, but they also understand how the Founder and leadership team think and know what’s top of mind.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive and take ownership of strategic initiatives that contribute towards various “North Star” metrics (revenue/ adoption/ transactions)
- Execute operational tasks independently through collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders, as well as external partners.
- Deliver insights and recommendations through a well-thought and structured research, analysis and business case thinking. This is a great opportunity to deliver impact; a great output may directly or indirectly shape the decision of the business.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
- Head of Singapore (Siddarth Chaturvedi)
- Interim Growth Lead (Jeanette Wong)
- Growth teams (Telco, Non-Telco, Offline, CIS)
- Product Managers (Growth)
- Marketing, Design and CRM Teams
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, decision making and troubleshooting complex issues with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- With an entrepreneurial spirit, and the grit, resilience and resourcefulness to overcome obstacles
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and communicate complex ideas clearly
One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.