With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. Over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands rely on Meltwater to help inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision making. With over 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner offering best-in-class support through our local customer success teams.
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. Our employees embody the ‘work hard, play hard’ spirit, and we are lucky to have some of the best and most talented people out there. We pride ourselves on taking great people and helping them do extraordinary things in a dynamic, global environment that fosters positivity, entrepreneurship, and teamwork.
Role: Intern, Enterprise Sales Support
- Looking for individuals who are interested in getting involved with how businesses use data
- Work with the Client Solutions team on projects spanning from presales to post sales delivery
- Willingness to learn and be hands-on
- Have the initiative, independent worker and take pride in their work
- Savvy with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong reasoning and logical thinking capabilities
- Good business acumen
- University GPA: Minimum 4.0 / 5.0
- Diploma GPA: Minimum 3.7 / 4.0
- Must be able to commit for 3 - 4 months at least
- Preferably able to start immediately
- Full-time basis preferred
Meltwater Careers Page: https://careers.meltwater.com