- We are looking for a doer, with end-to-end ownership and ability to get things done.
- Reporting to Vipin Sharma, the successful candidate will be working on product strategy, roadmap planning and implementation.
- S/ he will be expected to help set metrics that inform success of efforts and drive cross-functional efforts to achieve success.
- This is an internship with a minimum 3 month duration
- This is a group level role based in Singapore
About Circles Life
- Circles.Life is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016, and have since expanded to Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Japan. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction and growth.
- Circles.Life was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) & Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub), who are supported by an all-star leadership team including C-suite executives from Tata Docomo, Paypal, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Hooq/ Singtel, and Flipkart (to name a few)
- It now employs 300+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia
- Notable accolades from past years include: Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)- YouGov Customer's Choice; Top Telco for Customer Service- Seedly; and Top Employer- Influential Brands (2019)
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
- Create your own path - autonomy and freedom to define the vision of the role and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members - play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through hard problems with the cross functional departments to bring user feedback to the forefront and transform product design solutions
- 10X - Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
- The Growth product management team oversees new users acquisition and transactions in Singapore, Taiwan and Australia
What You'll Do
- You are responsible for planning and executing the product as well as measuring the post-launch product performance
- You are responsible for retrieving adequate data (such as ARPU, revenue), reporting high level and product-specific metrics, eliciting insights and translating into actionable.
- You need to be able to validate testing builds and feature of product
- You will be liaising between multiple stakeholders such as software development and marketing team from gathering business input to deliver on product
- You will conduct market & user research; develop, design and launch product features which achieve product-market fit
Who You'll Work With
- UX & UI
- Product Managers (Growth)
- Product Analyst (Growth)
- Software Engineers (Mobile and Web)
One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.