- Assisting with business development (e.g. opportunities identification and scoping) and proposal writing for untapped client segments
- Conducting primary and secondary research, and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify client issues and develop findings and client recommendations
- Conducting primary and secondary research, and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to develop findings and recommendations
- Support project delivery e.g. creating reports, presentations and other client deliverables, and leading client meetings and workshops
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
Skills & Experience Required
- Tertiary degree in relevant areas e.g. healthcare, sciences, finance, economics, business management or analytics
- Students with a deep interest or prior experience in working with health organisations, governments and life science companies
- Experience working with data sets, finding insights in unstructured data will be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Great interpersonal skills including ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Strong problem solving, analytical & project management skills
- Good level of adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Proficiency in PC applications, Excel and PowerPoint
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.