Velocity Ventures is a venture capital investment firm that seeks to identify and support promising entrepreneurs with their companies spanning across the Southeast Asia region. The firm will invest in Seed to Series A stage growth companies that are utilizing technology to reshape and redefine their segments in Southeast Asia.
Our team consists of industry veterans with thirteen decades of combined operating and investing experience across Asia and North America. We have extensive expertise in complex cross border deal execution, hands-on operations, and successful entrepreneurship; coupled with a deep, value-added network in Asia.
- Analysis of business strategies, revenue and costs models, competitive strategies and competitive landscape.
- Market research on assigned industries / sectors and identification of key sector players.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations (i.e. pitches, investment committee and other materials related to the transaction) and other ad-hoc internal or external presentations.
- Financial modelling, valuation of companies using multiple methods, including comparable analysis, precedent transaction analysis, discounted cash flow analysis, etc.
- Reporting, consolidation and operational support.
- Be able to do full time and commit from 1 May 2021 to 31 December 2021.
- Investment Banking, Private Equity & Venture Capital Investment experiences preferred.
- Second upper and above honours qualifications (or equivalent).
- Second year and above undergraduates/postgraduates with business / accountancy / economics / banking / finance specialisations are preferred.
- Knowledge of financial modelling and company valuation.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel.