- Sourcing, evaluation, structuring and execution of investment transactions within technology and alternative lending industries
- Strategising and development of investment thesis including competitor analysis on opportunities
- Preparation of investment slide decks and financial modeling of credit instruments
- Presentation and marketing of investment propositions to senior management, investors, and business partners
- Development of Helicap’s technology and data analytics platform
- Work with legal, financial, and other consultants on fundraising and startup advisory
- Continuous investment management of venture capital / venture debt / private debt investments, in terms of forecasting and monitoring financial returns
- Participate in Business Development initiatives within portfolio companies
- Help with marketing, events, and other commercial activities
Skill Sets and Requirements
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, and enjoys a startup culture
- Open-minded, curious, and willing to learn
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Programming knowledge and skills is a plus
- Willing to work through long hours and late nights when necessary, especially during peak seasons and deal closure periods
Helicap is one of Asia's fastest-growing Fintech-enabled firm specializing in the alternative lending space in Southeast Asia and Australia. Helicap uses its proprietary credit scoring technology to analyse and assess data from origination platforms to address a $500 billion market opportunity. Our goal is to fill a credit gap and enable financial access to over 300 million unbanked and under-served people through our partnerships with a curated list of 300 FinTech platform partners.
We work closely with Family Offices, HNWIs, Impact Funds, and Institutional Investors. Established in 2018, our investors include Credit Saison, East Ventures, Soilbuild Group, as well as senior executives from Temasek, GIC, Morgan Stanley, and Blackrock.
Helicap is based out of Singapore with subsidiaries licensed or registered by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS):
- Helicap Investments; RFMC registered with MAS
- Arcor Capital; CMS License for Dealing in Securities by MAS.
Summer Investment & Management Analyst Internship 2021 (May – August 2021), with a potential of conversion. Candidates will be given a stipend, meal allowances as well as transport allowance when required