Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Business used to rely on technology, now business is technology, and customer experience is the IT experience. HPE GreenLake are designed to help customer move into an consumption usage for their businesses By leveraging HPE’s strength in infrastructure, partner ecosystems and end-to-end lifecycle experience, solutions are optimized supporting unique business demands in a consumption manner.
The business domain includes industry specific business process and function specific business process such as HR, accounting and IT. It also includes developing and managing IT governance mechanism and various policies such as security policy, business continuity policy. Help the client innovate and formulate business solutions and “technology enabled” business models and new ways of doing business to create breakthrough positions in the marketplace. Explains how and where technology can be used to address key business processes in a particular domain. Gets involved in the strategy and business issues identification and resolution; provides input to the company account plan to develop and manage the strategic relationship with the client’s senior management, and act as a trusted advisor in transforming the client’s business.
- Participates as facilitator in cross-functional teams.
- Forms good personal relationships with clients.
- Interviews Client gaining knowledge of their position and shares this with team.
- Participates in team development of consulting methods and tools for the assignment.
- Influences some clients by suggesting possible solutions or helping to shape client thinking.
Education And Experience Required
- 1- 4 years commercial or public sector experience Background in strategy formulation, process design, and information modeling.
- Broad industry and commercial experience. Broad understanding of core business processes of focused domain.
- Bachelor Degree or University.
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply.
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding an advanced university degree
- Able to develop short-term strategies and partnerships by using market research and analysis
- Experienced in selling, negotiation, proposal development and account planning
- An exceptional communicator and presenter to reach awareness of the total HPE portfolio
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!