- Degree in commerce, mathematics, statistics or economics
- 6-18 months work experience
- Strong understanding of financial and business concepts
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia as part of the Panorama Financial Institutions Insights and consulting (PFIC).
PFIC is one of the largest knowledge and analytics teams globally and part of the FIG practice, with 190+ members across 25+ locations, focusing on financial services domains, e.g., Retail banking, Corporate and investment banking, Asset Management, payments and Insurance.
PFIC Indonesia, is one of the fastest growing cells globally serving multiple local and MNC FIG clients, CSTs and Knowledge Initiatives using business/industry research and analytics.
What You'll Do
You will work directly with fellow researchers, consultants and clients on analysis that requires in-depth research, data modeling and client-ready presentation material.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include day to day collecting, analyzing and synthesizing information on companies and industry that serve as critical inputs to client service teams. You will develop expertise over time in a particular industry topic and function and you will be staffed on client engagements as a knowledge professional either remotely or on-site to solve client business problems. Such on-site staffing can be frequent and could be domestic or global in nature. You will develop knowledge and continuous improvement of our assets and collaborate with global knowledge network to develop and deliver knowledge and best practices.
Junior research analyst or possibly a research analyst designation for the right candidate will depend on prior experience, skillset and qualifications.