Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is a cloud-scale monitoring software company. Our highly successful commercial sales team has doubled our revenue YOY and has no plans on slowing down! This is an opportunity to join a team that’s disrupting a market which will experience 300% growth in the next few years. Our Commercial Sales Manager will provide strategy, mentorship, and guidance for a team of Account Executives who are responsible for driving new business through full cycle sales.
- Manage, coach and scale a team of Account Executives
- Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance
- Drive lead penetration, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing to maximize revenue growth
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- Continuously provide product training
- Offer best of breed on-boarding
- Train you on sales methodologies (MEDDIC and CoM)
- Offer highly competitive benefits
- An experienced sales manager with 3-5 years of experience in tech sales
- A top performer with a consistent track record of exceeding targets as an individual contributor
- Experienced managing an outbound sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Able to accurately forecast team performance
- Motivated with a desire to learn and have a strong work ethic
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.