Marketing & Partnerships Lead
- Support the building of a world-class SEO, inc. performing regular SEO audits, recommending SEO-leveraging content and monitoring metrics on Google Analytics
- Develop rock-solid marketing partnerships with top companies and brands inc. building potential media relations opportunities and managing event teams
- Build and manage regional communities of Kinobi’s power users - Kinfluencers, Campus Ambassadors, Coaches - across six countries
- Create great copywriting and content that will capture hearts and minds of readers and viewers - across social media, website, etc.
- Support product marketing by providing an eye for creativity and beauty, and recommending modifications and illustrations to Kinobi’s suite of tech tools
- Ambitious, hungry to learn and ready to work hard to change how people consume career advice
- Have 4-6 years of full-time experience in a fast-paced VUCA environment, and worked across the ‘full stack’ of marketing i.e. digital marketing, social media, comms, partnerships, growth hacking, etc.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset (i.e. an order creator and doer, not an order taker) and wants to build the Kinobi business alongside co-founders
- Experienced in managing highly-effective teams
- Are a natural-born-creative, genuinely enjoy delighting people with design and writing
- Are proficient in Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro
- Have a following on social media or understand social media virality - across TikTok, Instagram, LI
- Are a thoughtful team player, quick learner and have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a growth mindset
- Able to work remotely from Indonesia
- Getting the holistic and unique experience of building a start-up from scratch - from developing the company’s marketing stack to building the company’s rapid-fire growth
- Working closely together and directly reporting to the founding team
- Receiving regular personal coaching from the founding team and the ecosystem of coaches on Kinobi’s platform, including helping you charter your learning and career pathway (that’s our business after all!)
Send an email to
with your CV and a short blurb why you think you’ll fit into this role at Kinobi.
- Let us know why do you want to work here? Understanding your thought process is just as important as the skillsets you bring to the table
- Help us to understand where do you see yourself in 5 years? Understanding where you see yourself and how Kinobi can be part of your journey