Sealed is a venture-backed expert network based in Singapore. Our clients are consulting firms, private equity & venture capital funds, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds and family offices requiring insights for market research and due diligence. We help our clients by connecting them to top-level experts which includes C-level executives, public-sector leaders and varied subject matter experts. Collectively, Sealed’s founders have worked with Wavemaker Partners (one of Southeast Asia’s largest B2B early-stage venture capital funds) and Grab. Our investors include reputable family offices across the region, venture capital fund, board directors of organisations and senior partners of firms.
This is a front office role. You will work directly with the Network Development Lead to
- Engage experts across industries in the region towards expanding the company’s network of experts
- Engage clients to understand their needs and come up with relevant solutions and
- Conceptualise, develop, test and validate initiatives to scale the company’s business
What is in it for you?
- Hit the ground running from day one doing things that will move the needle
- Validate the relevancy of what you have learnt in school in a real world environment
- Experience the end-to-end cycle of lead generation, cold/warm pitches and negotiations
- Leverage on the firm's contacts to build your professional network
- Personalised mentorship and guidance from the firm’s leadership and advisors
We are looking for an intern who can commit for at least 3 months (ideally 6) with us. At Sealed, we value an individual’s character and cultural fit above competency. We are seeking candidates who possess the following traits:
- Undergraduate in a recognised university or student in local polytechnic
- Team player, meticulous, self-directed, and able to work independently without supervision
- Excellent communication skills, energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Hungry to learn and receptive to feedback
- Able to adapt to a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous (VUCA) environment
- Bonus if you are interested in entrepreneurship and start-ups
- Prepared and willing to put in long and hard hours
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short description (max 5 sentences) on what you intend to get out of this internship and what value do you think you can deliver.
Desired Skills and Experience
Communication, Computer/Technical Literacy, Consulting, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Diligent, Due Diligence, Entrepreneurship, New Business Development, Private Equity, Public Sector, Teamwork, insight, market research analysis, Microsoft C, Subject Matter Expert, Venture Capital Funds