Hera Capital is a private equity investment management firm based in Singapore which was founded in 2012. It is a Registered Fund Management Company (RFMC) regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), which focuses on growth capital investments in small-to-mid market businesses within South-East Asia. Hera Capital’s investments range from US$2m to US$10m per company - its portfolio companies enjoy high growth potential and are either established, or looking to accelerate, in South-East Asia. Several notable investments Hera Capital has made include Go-Jek, Alodokter and SaladStop!. Please refer to www.hera-capital.com for further information.
Hera Capital seeks a full-time intern for 6 months, for the period May 2021 to Dec 2021. You will have an active involvement with the deal team in evaluating and executing private equity transactions in South-East Asia as well as working with portfolio companies to improve their operational and reporting processes.
Preferred Candidates Should Possess The Following
- Southeast Asia experience with a leading investment bank, management consulting, private equity firm or other relevant experience.
- Strong academic background with a reputable educational institution and possess a strong understanding of finance and accounting.
- Enjoy working in a challenging entrepreneurial environment; be determined, confident and a team-player.
- Interest for the sustainable development ecosystem as well as technology environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrated desire to learn and succeed.
- Strong grasp of fundamental accounting and valuation concepts.
- High competence with MS office (Word, Excel, Power Points) and market intelligence tools such as Capital IQ.
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of any Asian languages is a plus.
Upon successful application, you will have several online / face-to-face interviews before being recruited as an analyst intern. You will also be required to take a test (investment case analysis).
If interested, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you wish to become an analyst intern at Hera Capital Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews to be arranged on a rolling basis.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Modeling, Forecasting, Investment Management, Microsoft Office, Private Equity, Strategic Planning, Strategy, Valuation