Workato is the operating system for today's fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world's top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Management Intern to join our growing team.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the "Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020" and the "Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!" by Business Insider.
- Research and propose potential product growth opportunities
- Gather, develop and communicate ideas between customers, partners and team members
- Study and understand the product, market and competition
- Create feature specifications and mocks
- Engage with sales, marketing, customer success for product release
- Gather data, monitor, analyze and optimize data to help formulate plans for subsequent product launches
- Design, plan, launch, monitor, analyze and optimize a product serving various personas (IT, Ops, Sales, CS, HR) in various industries (higher ed, software, hardware, consumer, retail)
- Passionate and driven about delivering differentiated products
- A critical thinker who loves to examine and rationalise information presented to you
- Thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a "can do" attitude with a growth mindset
- Fast mover and comfortable navigating a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience
- Comfortable articulating ideas and influencing others
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
Interns who have performed well will be given priority consideration for full-time positions. Please note that we require a minimum commitment period of 6 months for the internship.