Circles.Life was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) & Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub), who are supported by an all-star leadership team including C-suite executives from Tata Docomo, Paypal, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Hooq/ Singtel, and Flipkart (to name a few).
It now employs 400+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia.
Notable Accolades From Past Years Include
- Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)
- YouGov Customer's Choice
- Top Telco for Customer Service- Seedly
- Top Employer- Influential Brands (2019)
How Is An Internship At Circles.life Unique
One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow in. You will have unparalleled experiential learning by being part of impactful and large-scale projects under the guidance and mentorship of our talented leaders.
Do you want to own your career growth while learning and operating in a hyper-growth company? Do you want to be part of a team that is building disruptive technology for the digital services market? Do you have an idea which needs to be incubated?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
About This Role
You will be part of a team driving the platform product roadmap (SaaS / Payment). You will be working on product strategy, roadmap planning and implementation. You will also help to set metrics that inform success of efforts and drive cross-functional efforts to achieve success.
What You’ll Do
- Performing market research and understanding user behaviour
- Extracting and analysing data to drive business decisions
- Designing and conducting experiments to improve product
- Setting and monitoring metrics
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with internal and external stakeholders
What You Will Get Out Of This Internship
- Conducting market and user research
- Ability to perform data analytics competently
- Developing and implementing product strategy
- Technical aspects of product development
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop, design and launch product features which achieve product-market fit
- Ability to manage end-to-end product launch
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to think logically and connect dots across different domains
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with data analytics
- Passionate about building a winning product
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.