Antler (www.antler.co) is a global startup generator and early-stage VC that is building the next big wave of tech. With the mission to turn exceptional individuals into great founders, Antler aims to create hundreds of companies globally over the next five years.
We are looking for a Program Manager to support in the strategy development and executing the new Antler Spark Program in Singapore. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with new founders at the very beginning of their entrepreneurial journeys.
About Antler Spark
Antler Spark is an introductory 3-month entrepreneurship program for aspiring founders in collaboration with Enterprise Singapore. Designed to help first-time founders, the program will focus on gaining critical startup knowledge and building strong foundations to launch scalable tech businesses. The program is only open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
- Work with the rest of the Antler team to design and develop the Spark cohort in Singapore, including interaction with the founders, timeline, advisors & partner companies to involve
- Recruiting founders and managing juniors, interns and other Antler resources to achieve a successful planning and completion of the cohort
- Running the Singapore Spark cohort by managing and following up founders and teams throughout the 3 months they are with Antler in Singapore
- Follow up with portfolio companies wherever applicable to help support their growth and continued success after graduation
- Support building the ecosystem of advisors, venture partners and investors across the SEA region
What we are looking for
- Proven experience (2-5 years) in a related field such as management consulting, startup companies, business operations, managing complex and high intensity programs
- Highly organised and able to structure and execute multiple processes simultaneously
- Comfortable with quick changes, deadlines and the ambiguity that comes with start-ups
- Independent and proactive with a positive attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience working in a startup would be advantageous, as would a growing personal network in the Singapore startup ecosystem
- March 2021 - August 2021
- Candidates should be based in Singapore and have a good understanding of the SEA startup ecosystem.