As an intern, you will work alongside highly talented and innovative colleagues. Our interns are given responsibilities in order for them to excel and showcase their talents from day one. The working environment is challenging and fast paced, but highly rewarding. The projects are tied directly with current business needs and are customized to each intern. Successful candidates are quantitatively minded, keen in research, and driven to create impactful solutions to real problems.
- Current undergraduate from a reputable university in mathematics, statistics, physics, or quantitative finance/financial engineering. Computer science, engineering, or other quantitative majors are encouraged to apply.
- Exposure in statistical or mathematical programming languages (SAS/MATLAB/R, etc.).
- Strong academic, quantitative, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge in optimization theory, econometrics, statistics, probability, and numerical methods.
- Fast learner, willing, and able to learn additional new skills in programming and other fields quickly.
- Past participation in Science Olympiad in quantitative field is a plus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified