Regional Business Analyst & Special Projects
Based in Singapore, learn how to build and scale a startup in hyper-growth mode by becoming an integral part of one of Zenyum's most strategic and fastest-growing business units - Consumer Products.
Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and armed with a data-drive and process-oriented mindset you are building and managing the backbone of our rapidly scaling Consumer Products business. You build performance monitoring tools and key processes across the region and you take a leading role in our expansion of building one of the largest consumer business across SEA. You directly report to our Head of Consumer Products and work closely together with our HQ Team and Growth Business Leaders across 7 countries.
Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having the personal freedom to act, and being part of an ambitious, fun and energetic team who are running at full speed to create Asia's most loved D2C Smile Cosmetics brand?
If the answer is YES, join one of the fasted growing Sequoia-funded startups in South East Asia!
You're a fit for this role, if you:
- Are ambitious, hungry to learn, and ready to work hard
- Have a minimum of 2 years of in high-growth environments such as startups, tech, consulting, banking, or FMCG companies
- Think highly analytical, know how to drive insights from data, and monitor and escalate on business unit performance across multiple dimensions
- Are willing to get your hands dirty working on operational and strategic special projects with key stakeholders across our 7 markets
- Are an excellent communicator and diligent project manager
- Have a strong command of Excel, Powerpoint, Google Suite, and Project Management Tools
- Understand that personal growth is a result of self-awareness and coachability and bring both to the table
- Enjoy engaging in a highly ambitious and international environment, in the heart of the most dynamic digital region in the world
- Want to learn hands-on how to scale a startup in hyper-growth mode across 7 countries
We are looking for an ambitious Regional Business Analyst to:
- Monitor and analyse Business Unit Performance across key dimensions (revenue, marketing, operations) and 7 markets
- Drive management insights based on data and work with key stakeholders across departments/ countries to translate your insights into measurable business optimisation
- Take ownership of strategic special projects across the department driving them as project lead
- Coordinate with our Regional Operations Team and local market teams to ensure that our Ops setup constantly supports our fast growth curve
- Support our Leadership team in preparing key strategic presentations and analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Go beyond the obvious when it comes to growth channels. Be creative and resourceful in building growth loops and scalable marketing channels
- Take ownership and work closely together with Regional Consumer Products Team in Singapore and regional teams across 7 countries (ex Uber, McKinsey, BCG, JP Morgan, Google, Antler)
Your benefits upon joining include:
- Joining the team of one of the most ambitious and fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, funded by Sequoia Capital
- Enjoy a lot of freedom and autonomy in building the most-beloved and fastest-growing SmileCosmetics company in Singapore
- Grow as a person by getting autonomy in your work and exposure to a top-notch team coming from Zalora, RedMart, BCG, Google, Samsung, Unilever and Co.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Taiwan
- Be rewarded with a highly attractive package (benefits and competitive salary)
- Learn how to build and scale a hyper-growth startup hands-on