Thycotic is a global leader in Privileged Access Management, a critical layer of IT security that protects an organization’s data, devices and code across cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments. Recognized as a leader by every major industry analyst group, our modern cloud-ready PAM solutions dramatically reduce the complexity and cost of securing privileged access, providing more value and higher adoption than any alternative. Thycotic is trusted by over 12,500 leading organizations around the globe including 25% of the Fortune 100.
The Thycotic Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for generating, developing and managing initial business relationships within a defined geographical territory through outbound prospecting calls, inbound leads, and email marketing programs.
The Thycotic Business Development Representatives primary goal is to set meetings with decision makers in mid-market and enterprise companies assisting to get our award-winning product suite into the hands of IT Admins across the identified region!
Based in Singapore, this position requires a motivated self-starter with a passion for sales. This role will report to the Sales Development Manager.
Every day we look for new ways to drive innovation in every facet of our business and expect each member of the team to take personal ownership over their work, forming a unique opportunity to, grow and learn in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. With our strong promote-from-within philosophy, successful performance in this role will provide career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their sales careers to the next level.
- Armed with an award-winning product suite and state of the art sales automation tools,
- The focus will be on generating qualified prospects using phone, email, LinkedIn, social selling and networking to highlight how Thycotic solutions can help them solve the complexities associated with privileged accounts.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and field sales to identify the ideal customer based on buyer personas to help you locate similar prospects.
- Maximise sales within current customer base (inbound leads) and find and develop new customers within a niche market through cold outreach.
- Schedule meetings and demonstrations between interested prospects and our Account /Enterprise Account Executives and who will take the conversation to the next level.
- Record and track progress in our CRM tool (Salesforce) and Prospecting Cadence tool (Salesloft) to monitor your success with connecting with decision makers at high valued accounts.
- Consistently hit monthly and quarterly success metrics.
- Never stop learning! Constantly stay current with industry changes and trends and build your expertise in Cybersecurity.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A high-energy go-getter with a "can do" attitude who can collaborate with colleagues and achieve goals and metrics.
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, self-starter who can identify new and creative ways to support sales in your territory
- True entrepreneur at heart
- Confident communicator with excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with people
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via phone and email.
- Comfort level with heavy phone work to pitch the Thycotic solution.
- Technologically savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
- This is an entry level role but experience in a related field (Business Development, IT, Software) would be an advantage.